Hello bloggers/readers/humans, etc…
So just before I pour out my opinions on this film DON’T mark it off your ‘to watch’ list. Everyone has different opinions so watch this film, come up with your own opinion then you can decide for yourself if this is a great film or not.
Transcendence is about an ill scientist (Depp) and all his mind gets transferred into a data base (something like that…sorry for my lack of scientific explanation). So basically this new data base is able to heal people, plants, and things BUT they become connected to him so it becomes like one person…it’s weird.
Here are the things I liked about this film:
- Johnny Depp, its always cool watching him play different roles, especially a scientist/virtual computer.
- The set was interesting from the desert lands to the REALLY COOL high tech lab.
- The deep meaning it has
- Literally you can take so many themes and metaphors out of this movie, I’m not kidding
- Seeing our world in a modern dystopian kinda way
Here are the things I didn’t like about this film:
- —not sure its kinda hard to explain it here…that’s why I explain it on my vid:
I would rate this film 6/10. Would I watch it again? Not really. I enjoyed the film…it was good but it wasn’t great.
Like I say in my video I think 20+ would like this film…maybe 30+ it DEPENDS ON THE PERSON whether they would like this sort of film or not. It is VERY scientific.
Well that’s my review don’t cross this movie out, give it a chance who knows maybe you’ll like it 🙂
Happy Movie watching!!