Here I go again…always posting the review a few days after I posted the video….my bad.
Anyway here is the video form for my review of Fury starring Brad Pitt, Logan Lerman, and more amazing actors.
*Keep reading after the video I’ll explain a bit more*
Alright, so as you can see from my review the movie wasn’t up to the expectation I originally had for this film.
The main thing that I didn’t like about the film was the story….I felt like it was lacking something.
But just like I said in my review….the actors were AMAZING and the cinematography was PERFECT!
- I DO NOT recommend this movie for people under the age of 15 or 14…you will get nightmares if you do.
- There is NO sexual scenes…there’s hardly a romance
- It is SUPER gory…a lot of violence…they don’t cover anything
- Brad Pitt did AH-MAZE-ZING same for Shia…I feel like I didn’t emphasize them enough in the review
- Logan Lerman…again I say….takes his acting to A WHOLE OTHER LEVEL 😀
So in OTHER news:
- I’m planning on revamping my blog…again…I’ve been saying this for the LONGEST time but I’m searching for the right theme and all.
- I’m having a coffee and a nice croissant while typing this…thought you should know.
- Just like I said in my video…I’ll be posting more about my life on here…including pictures! (in case you don’t know I LOVE photography)
Well that’s all for today folks!