I know the end of the year is near…and I just HAD to post a book review.
I’ve been wanting to read Atlantia by Ally Condie ever since she announced she was coming out with a new novel. As a fan of her previous book series “Matched” I was very excited to get my hands on this book.
Lucky for you…I did a video about it on my youtube channel…so you don’t have to keep reading my words.
Anyway here’s the vid:
If you have any questions about the book feel free to ask me 🙂
Here are some questions I think might interest you about the book.
What age group is this book for?
- I think this book is good for ages 11 (or 12) and up.
- There’s no violence (just a bit)
- No curse words
- It’s not a romance novel either
What sets this book apart from every other YA Novel?
- The main character’s relationship is to family
- It shows the loyalty a person can have to family and their race
- The character has a unique power
- The story world (an underwater city…but its in a dome…cause the people that live underwater are human…so they need air)
Does this book have mermaids?
- No…No…like I said in my review video…No.
Is this book good for vacation?
- Yes! Especially if you’re going to the beach or anywhere near an ocean…I recommend this book to read on the beach 😉
Well guys thank you for reading…
I’ll probably post more blogs about my life with some pictures….cause I love photography.
Alright hope you guys have a great holiday 😀