My name is EliMarie,I like film, pictures, and words.
EliMarie Production is my blog and youtube channel. I have been posting mostly reviews on things but I hope to post some of my short films as well (thus the name EliMarie PRODUCTION) but yeah.
During class you’ll most likely see me doodling instead of taking notes (yes professors have noticed in the past and have shown signs of annoyance…oh well).
I mostly read YA, you name it I’ve probably read it.
Favorite form of traveling would be taking the Tardis (sadly it hasn’t come by).
To be honest, film, photography, and writing, pretty much sums me up.
You’ll most likely find me listening to Maroon5, Karmin, Parchute, Hunter Hayes, and Florence and the Machine…but I literally listen to anything…whatever pops up in my pandora and I like.
I am in College…you know….living the college life…studying.
Favorite Quote: “Time and tide wait for no man.”
I wrote a short story that takes place in Christmas during the 1800s. You can read it here:.
If you want me to review any specific book, movie, or music, just comment on one of my posts or tweet me.
Where else you can find me:
Why do you have a blog?
- Cause I wanna get my opinions out there.
Why do you film youtube videos?
- Same as question number one
Will you ONLY be uploading Reviews to your blog/youtube channel?
- NOPE! I plan on expanding my channel and blog to weekly vlogs and hopefully some short films sometime in the future but for now its just reviews. BUT hold onto your hats cause that’s what I plan to do.
What are your favorite movies?
What are your favorite books?
- The ones with words in them are usually the best and occasionally the ones that comes with pictures too ;P
What kind of music do you listen to?
- It’s a mix. Depending on my mood or level of inspiration.
Your reviews suck!
- Deal with it. *sassy hair flip* *finger snap*
What do you like to do?
- On my spare time I usually write, take pictures, or film.
How old are you?
- Way past the age to get accepted to Hogwarts….so I went to college instead and that’s where I’m at.
Would you like to contribute to our blog?
- Yes and No. Yes if I’m able to also put up my social media links (my twitter, website, etc..)
- No if I’m not allowed to post my social media links.
^That might sound like a stupid question but I’ve read blogs that don’t allow their contributors to advertise themselves so I’m just laying out my policy.